Sunday, December 12

Project G

Today i went to Louise's Pay Pond. Yes, i know its a pay pond and its easy to catch fish there but i went down for two reasons...#1.Cause my friend wanted to eat Pacu and #2.Wanted to experiment...with grapes! Yes grapes! Pacu's are omnivorouse's and eat fruit so instead of using the typical bread as bait, i used grapes. So after setting up my gear i cast my grape into the pond and waited. Not long after that i got one good strike and a great run from the fish on the end of the line. After a good 10mins of playing the fish i landed it and weighed it. To my suprise it weighed 5.5kg! Caught it on 5lb Spiderwire and Dayat's ultralight rod. I broke my personnal best which was 5.2kg. And something i need to get off my mind is im kinda tired of people saying 'Kulam? Mana kira tu sal atu kulam. Sapa2 pun blh tangkap ikan' or 'Mana siok tu. Mana kira angler tu sal dari kulam'. I get their point but even pro anglers go to pay ponds sometimes just for fun so it doesnt mean that if you fish at a pay pond your not a true fisherman. Jangan pulang selalu turun hahaha. Apart from that i guess it was a good day hehehe

No comments: